If you like to work with your hands, we offer the education and certifications you need to launch or jumpstart your career. From HVAC, automotive repair, and construction to plumbing, electrical, and horticulture, you’ll receive practical and applied education designed to meet today’s demand for highly skilled workers.
What training and programs are available?
Learn skills to enter the workforce quickly, and if desired return to earn a certificate or associate degree. Grant-funded opportunities (free of charge to trainees) available.
Associate Degrees & Certificates
Earn a degree or certificate and enter the workforce or continue your education at a four-year college.
- Architectural & Engineering Design Degree
- Automotive Technology Degree
- Construction Technology Degree
- Electrical Engineering Technologies Degree
- Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Degree
- Horticulture Degree
- Precision Machining & Manufacturing Degree
- Water Treatment Technology Degree (offered through NMCC)